ASCRS iDevice Web Tutorial
ASCRS Film Festival Video
- For a general overview of iDeviceography, please view our film “How to Obtain High-Quality iPhone Slitlamp Photographs, Slitlamp Videos, and Surgical Microscope Videos.” The film won Best In Category and the People’s Choice Award at the 2013 Annual ASCRS Meeting.
How to take Slit Lamp Photographs and Videos
What you need:
- iDevice (iPhone, iPod, iPad) with at least a 5 megapixel camera
- Slit lamp adapter that fits your specific slit lamp. Please visit the EyeWiki Smartphoneography page for a comprehensive list of adapters.
- External illumination source (e.g., a transilluminator or clip-on light source)
- Illumination Techniques
- What you need:
- How to take Operating Microscope Videos
- Christian Hester’s 2013 ASCRS Annual Meeting iDeviceography Lecture
"There's an app for that", EyeWorld interview with course creator Christian Hester, MD